Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What is she doing now?

Ok so we are still a couple of months away from launching my new business but I thought it would be nice to share some of my journey with you.
Starting a business isn't new to me as I already run a successful design agency in Surry Hills in Sydney. Fresco Creative, (you can see our work here www.frescocreative.com.au ) has been going for 13 big years and is still going strong and keeping me on my toes. Like any business there are good and bad times but Fresco, I must say seems to be a lot more good than bad. It works in perfectly with my life as a mother of three little monkey's. Jack, Olivia and Angus.
So... I hear you ask why is she starting something new????
I love a challenge
I am an Aries
I love being creative
I love being busy
I love designing
I love colour
I love childrens fashion

So follow my journey, you may learn a thing or two or even better offer me some great ideas as well.

L:)

No comments: