Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bespoke Rugs in Australia





















We are in the market for a new rug. I find rug buying very difficult and costly.

I want something that is neutral and natural that would suit the beach feel I am trying to create for our home. The problem I have is whether I go contemporary or more traditional. What do you think?
This company is amazing as you have so much control of the perfect rug.
Only problem is there is so much choice.

Above are some of my favourites so far but still so much more to trawl through and some final measurements of the space.

This site allows you to change colour, pile height and dimensions. A price is calculated based on the information you provide AND only 6 weeks delivery....

Check them out
http://www.bespokerugs.com.au

No comments: