Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Saying no to Sugar

















Well like many of you I have over dosed on sugar!!!! and I am officially over the stuff. I had anxious feeling every time I saw my children put a piece of chocolate into their mouths. I have hidden all the chocolate and lollies.. and will probably throw them int he bin or bring them into work and let other people poison the bodies.

We are having a super healthy week. Back to basic eating and wholesome stuff. I am not sure how long it will last but we need some de-toxing for sure.

I came across this site a while are. http://www.sarahwilson.com.au and just went in for another look. She is very inspiring. Take a look and even if you can't do it all you can at least start on a no sugar diet.

Not easy to do as you will learn that nearly everything that is commercially purchased has sugar in it.

I'll keep you updates on my quest. So far I am 1 day with out sugar. The biggest test for me is after dinner... that seems to be when I crave something sweet.




No comments: