Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Creating the simple life


Simple life




A goal of mine for a while is to create a more simple life me and my family. I am not overly successfulin achieving this most of the time as I like to be busy. But I have certainly tried.

Some of the things I have done to simplify our life are:

  • Kids not doing as many activities after school - limited to 2 per child
  • Growing our own veges
  • Nurturing three chooks - Isabella, Moe and Beyonce. My daughter just loves them and she loves   collecting the eggs each day
  • Just hanging out on weekends at home. not rushing out the door all of the time
  • Exercising more
  • Home cooking a lot more
  • Hanging at the beach after school
It is real challenge for an Aries like me as I am naturally always wanting to be busy and I seem to be able to manage several things quick efficiency at one time.

I'll keep you posted on how my simple living plan goes.

No comments: