Wednesday, August 22, 2012

In search of children's clothing inspiration in ITALY

Do caps mean I am excited about going to Italy on Sunday?
My husband and I are going for 2 weeks to celebrate our 10yr wedding anniversary without the kids... ooohh.
I have mixed emotions. I am am suffering from a few sleepless moments at night worrying about leaving my kids. I am not worried about them as they are going to be well looked after and totally pampered by my fabulous parents. The restless thoughts are more about me missing them and having visions of not remembering me when I get back.... I know that they are my worst fears but none the less I am feeling a little wobbly.
In saying that though I am also having amazing visions of my husband and I walking through the amazing streets of Rome, dining at fabulous restaurants in Tuscany and swimming in the crystal blue walters of the Amalfi coast.
I am hoping to be further inspired with new ideas and designs as well as clearing my head and connecting with my husband. Italy is perfect for all of the above not to mention the food. Thank God I have taken up running!!!!

Anyone been to Italy lately that can send me some recommendations. We spending 5 days in Rome, 7 days in Chianti region of Tuscany and then 5 days in Sorrento along the Amalfi coast. So please suggestions welcome.

sorento












restaurant in roma













chianti region in tuscany

No comments: