Monday, September 17, 2012

samples on their way

Remember my to do list the other day? Well things are going well.
Update:
Samples are due back to me on Thursday. Kay the sample maker is a super star.
Website is on its way. I ended up going through Shopify to build my website. I am doing it myself which is fine as I am a Graphic Designer so I hope I know a thing or two about good design.
What else....

Still need to get size pips made which I will send artwork tomorrow and should take about a week.
Bali accommodation. Any suggestions. Nothing too exe as it is a business trip and I am going to be running around a lot so won't be sitting by the pool endlessly reading a book. But centrally located important and clean and nice.

So things are moving a long. Boxes are being ticked and I am feeling calmer about it all.

Happy face for me



No comments: