Sunday, November 4, 2012

Family Reunion

We have just returned from a fun filled very quick trip to the Gold Coast for my dad's family reunion. It was huge. My dad is one of 9 children so you can only imagine how huge it was. My kids had not met a lot of these people before and the kids had so much fun. They couldn't believe how many cousins I have.

It is so nice knowing that there are so many people in this world that I belong to. Although I don't see them often I know they are there for me and my family and would do anything for me. I feel so lucky and fortunate to have such a big, happy and nurturing family.

So we are home and ready for a big week. Liv's birthday, Liv's party, swimming lessons everyday at school for Liv, dinners with girl friends, dinner with old teaching buddies, date night with my husband, work, build websites and so much more.....

Need to have a good night sleep....

angus

olivia

jack

No comments: