Wednesday, May 1, 2013

loopylu summer collection - sneak peak

bow tie dress


summer days dress


jumpsuit

the perfect kaftan

























Sneak peak of what will be on sale coming this summer. I took Olivia down to Gordon's Bay for a practice session. I think the pics turned out really well and will upload them to my site soon. She was a reluctant model but in the end we got there. I asked her to play and have fun exploring on the rock and in the water looking for crabs. While she did that I snapped away.

Love to hear your thoughts.

I have most of the goods in my possession now. My new contact in Bali has been great. I have received samples and have made amendments which she is now working on. Once these are done then she will send the board shorts, more summer days dresses and some merino wool pants which will not go online for a while but I would prefer to have them with me than in Bali.

No comments: